Steps to Remove Vinyl From Clothes
1) Before starting, always test a small area of the clothing. You don’t want to damage your shirt. Also, make sure you are in a well-ventilated space and wear gloves and safety glasses to protect your hands and eyes.
2) Turn your shirt inside out. You want the vinyl to be on the opposite side.
3) Pour the vinyl letter remover solvent directly onto the fabric or pour the solvent onto a dry cloth and dab the cloth on the fabric. It may smell like rubbing alcohol but it dries fast and the smell goes away quickly.
4) Turn your shirt back to the right side and start peeling off the vinyl where you applied the solvent. It should peel away very easily.
5) Repeat if necessary. If you still have some residue, pour a little more solvent onto a cloth and rub it out.
7) Let it dry then wash the shirt by itself using the recommended care instructions on the tag.
See this post if you need to get rid of wrinkles in the vinyl after washing your shirt.
Do you have any other tips to remove vinyl from clothes?
*Affiliate links are included in this post. If you purchase any of these items using my links, I will receive a small commission at no extra cost to you.